Sunday 1 July 2012

Adoption Loss

I have suffered a loss in the adoption process this week.  The wonderful, adorable, loving, gentle 7, soon to be 8 year old girl that I had come home to talk to my social worker about as I needed to change the age of the "child requested" section of my home study, is no longer available.  On June 14, I was told she was cleared for adoption and started to get very excited.  On Wednesday evening, June 27, I opened an email to find out she was no longer available.  The family in Europe that adopted her sibling several years ago are returning this summer to start the paperwork on adopting on her.  Please hop over to my other blog to read the post called "Adoption Loss" if you want more info.  I am happy she is going to be reunited with her sibling, she should NEVER have been seperated from her in the first place, but it is a still loss for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment